Monday, November 24, 2008

When it Pours Make Bread!!!

Hello everyone! Steve has made it safely to his new home. I will be emailing everyone his new address. He is working 12 hour shifts 9am to 9pm. He likes it because it keeps him very busy; it gives him less time to think. This weekend in Hawaii we had a hurricane watch- it rained A LOT!! Luckily it passed with no damage- except for me being trapped indoors with three kids the whole weekend. In order to enjoy the cooler weather we made bread and chilli- yeah, it really wasn't cold enough for chilli. I think the coolest it got was about 75 degress during the day. Well, Stevie has decided that she will be changing Chance's diaper when he goes #1; however, Chance was not in agreement. So the weekend was spent with a four year-old girl chasing a two year old naked boy with a diaper. It was pretty funny. I have to laugh or else I end up in the nut farm.

No comments: